Sunday, November 02, 2008

Halloween!

trickortreat, I want my sweets! :D
JOKES:
1) What do you say to a vampire( or Edward Cullen)?
YOU SUCK.

2) Why didnt the skeleton go to the dance?
Because he has NO-BODY to dance with.

ahahhahahahahahhaha
so yesterday, we're supposed to be preparing costumes at noontime, but poor cheryl fell sick :( and erica & shangs' couldn't come :(

after a lot of walking finding stuff and getting almost zilch results, and after dinner, we went back to rosewood.

christine went to xinlin's first to bathe, and meanwhile vivian and kimberly came over to my place to raid my closet.
vivian and I bought a feathery pen previously, so we decided that it would be a feather duster for her( as a maid) and a minature broomstick/wand for me( witch). kimbo didn't get anything. she's a supposed zombie bride or something else.

after mingling with some separate clothings, vivian became a sucessful FRENCH MAID. haha. with that lacy brooch i took out of somewhere, it's a plus. :D
I realised my witch thing didnt work out, Kimberly found this VERYVERY disgusting red and gold half-torso thing with glitter studs all over in one space of my cupboard. I SWEAR I NEVER PUT THAT THING ON ME BEF
ORE, yesterday was the 1st, and the last. I forgot where i got it, i think overseas, longlong time ago. So I wore that over the dress. and a Gypsy I was.
Kimbo was clueless about what she could do with her mom's nightgown. After Kim wore it, she said 'goodnight' and then she took my plushie and acted asleep, then it hit us: she can go in PJs, in sleeping attire. Totally original. :D

When we got over to xinlin's place, xinlin was all dressed up, cept for Christine, still watching TV.
She wanted to be a mummy all wrapped in tissue paper. so we wrapped her fully, DISREGARDING THE AFTERMATH OF WALKING FAST.

So we 5 walked along the pavement, with a LOT of people staring at us, esp christine.
Christine's tissue keeps falling off! and her speed was um, VERY slow. now i know why people don't dress as mummies!
hahah. we couldn't get a cab so xinlin got her dad. :D
we got quite a no. of sweets and met erica for a few minutes. haha, she was a lifeguard.
xinlin and I went back there after the 3 of them left for home and took some pictures.
so that's that.


happy holidays claudia&winnie!
PS sorry winnie can't go over this week! have fun! :D

No comments: